The differences, apart some limitation, realize the advantages that are claimed in the patent application. These are summarized below:
- Increased range of motion and evolution, with the security of having the lateral tilt adjustable stops within max plus or minus 20°.
- The presence of the springs makes the run more enjoyable and safe, with the possibility to vary the sensitivity of behavior by adjusting the preload.
- Increased safety both active and passive:
- for the lateral inclination limit to the beats
- for the lowered position of the saddle between the side frames
- Increased economy and ease of use for the large saddle adjustment that allows you to adapt a DUOBIKE to different anthropometric measures.
- To learn driving the children do not need another special vehicle as a prerequisite to DUOBIKE.
- Increased security in all environmental conditions (weather and traffic).
- The position of the driver in DUOBIKE enables him to produce a considerable force on the pedals, which translates into a lively acceleration and thus great agility of movement when needed (city traffic etc.).